Wednesday, October 29, 2008




1) I only wash my hair every 3 days.

That may sound gross to some people, but my hair is so thick, so if I wash it more, it will be REALLY frizzy and out of control. Plus, I just don't want to have to spend 30 min. every day blow drying my hair, would you? I wear it down the 1st day, 1/2 up the 2nd day, then in a pony tail the 3rd day. That is how you will be able to tell how long it has been since I washed it. Now that doesn't mean that I don't shower. I try to do that daily. :-) I just may not wash my hair each time.

2) No Matter How Much Sleep I get, I am always STILL tired.

I think that my body is so use to always having to get up with Chase, that it thinks it needs more sleep. No matter how much I get, it is NEVER enough.

3) I am OBSESSED with green.

I am sure that most of you already know this, but I think that it is good therapy if I share it with the world and actually "write" it down. Kelly Green is my fav. color of green, but I will pretty much wear, buy or fall in love with anything that is green.

4) I have MAJOR ADD

I could be working on 1 project and during that project, I will ALWAYS find another project that needs to be done. The only thing that I am GOOD at when it comes to ADD, I will always make sure that ALL projects are finished before stopping ANYTHING for the day.

5) I am the one in our marriage that forgets stuff or doesn't remember to tell my other half.

You know how it is usually the "man" in the relationship that forgets that he has something planned that he "SWEARS" he told you, or acts like he is listening and thinks he really is, but in the end he has no idea what you said? WELL...that is me. Jeremy is SO GOOD at remembering everything and making sure that we don't have anything going on before he plans to work or something like that. I am the one that SWEARS I told him, when really I might have told my best friend or someone that I work with. It is hard when we only see each other on the weekends or when he is off work. It is like our marriage is lived on the phones during the week. Sad, but true. Which is fine with us, we are making it through this lifestyle, but I am just now starting to work on remembering what I have told him and what I haven't. I guess it is never too late.

6) I HATE CLEANING FLOORS

I will clean the toilets before I will clean our wood floors. I can't stand them!! I would LOVE to get carpet, but that just isn't possible. I will also clean the whole entire house before I touch the floors. Actually, I will probably stop cleaning after I have everything done before I will even think about touching the floors. That is why I LOVE my hubby. He does so much around the house to help out. It is definitely a joint effort.

7) I DON'T WANT ANY MORE BABIES!!

Ever since my brother and his wife found out that they are expecting, everyone keeps asking me "does that mean that you are going to have another baby too?!?". Just because we were both pregnant last time at the same time, doesn't mean that we are going to try to get pregnant this time too. It isn't like we planned it the first time. AAAHHHH...why do people keep asking? It is like it is almost a joke when they ask. People are usually laughing when they are asking, but some people are serious. It is kind of funny, but I don't think that people believe me when I tell them that we are happy with just 1 child. We LOVE having Chase and wouldn't ask for anything different, but unless God REALLY wants us to have more kids, we are going to try to prevent it in all ways possible.

NOW...the people that I am going to tag are:

Deb Plasket: http://debplaskett.blogspot.com/

Dyan Swim: http://www.dyanswim.blogspot.com/

Meg Weaver: http://www.meghanweaver.blogspot.com/

Brandi Wisdom: http://bnwphotos.blogspot.com/


I have more people I know that have blogs that I read pretty regularly, but they have all already been tagged. So, I am only going to tag these 4 people. Hope you enjoyed reading a little bit about me even though most of you already knew almost all of that info.

1 comments:

DG said...

You being the one in the marriage that forgets things cracks me up. You have definitely gotten better over the years, there has been progress! You have to give yourself a little credit there! :)