Saturday, October 11, 2008

THE BIG DAY!!!

WE FINALLY DID IT!! WELL...kind of...

Chase is now 2 years old and has NEVER had his hair cut. He hasn't really needed it, but we want it to get a little thicker, so after talking to a few people we decided that a TRIM was the way to go. So to Aunt D's house we went...

It started off with a little snack...then in the chair he goes...













He really did do pretty good. I had to sit there and hold him in his chair for the last part, but he did good over all. I don't think that he liked the cape around his neck, but the gold fish kept him pretty happy, so he soon forgot about that part. Maybe we will just make the hair cut a yearly event. :-)

1 comments:

DG said...

A yearly event...can you imagine...how great would life be if you only had to get your hair cut once a year and it still looked great. That would be heaven! I love the haircut, it is very subtle but it definitely brought more curls...so cute!