I got to watch Christian last weekend and it was a BLAST!! Here are a few shots to catch the memories.
A guy that I work with brought this to work for Chase. He has always LOVED the set that his cousin has, so it was an ideal gift. Chase decided that he needed to gas up before going off on his adventure. :-)
Here is the racing field. They had a hard time going around the basketball goals, but figured it out quickly.
I am convinced that Christian is going to mow lawns just like my brother does. I don't think that he stopped playing with this lawn mower the whole time that he was at our house.
Don't you LOVE this "you can't catch me" look??
2 weeks ago




1 comments:
It's crazy how night and day they are for being so close in age. But at least they play well together...or at least play well in the same area LOL!
Post a Comment