I am SO BEHIND ON POSTING!! Sorry there are so many in a row, I just have so much to talk about. Imagine that...
We had another "B" night. In case some of you don't know what I am talking about, Rickey and Jess Boyd are some of our really good friends and we try to hang out with them often. Jess came up with calling it our "B" night. I know...we are dorks. But I thought that it was pretty cleaver.
They just got a new puppy so we thought that we would do a puppy play date too. That didn't work out so well, Gunner was either a little too mean or Minnie (their puppy), was a little too shy.
They also have a daughter, Abby, she was here to have a play date with Chase. I think that Chase wanted to play with her shoes more then her. :-) Here he is showing them off to Jess. Chase LOVES seeing Abby. He use to call her Happy, I kind of miss those days. I think that we might keep telling him that her name is Happy. He can call her that for the rest of his life...now that would be funny.
Here is a picture of Gunner after the night was over. I think that she is a little tired from beating up Minnie.
We had a blast like we always do and we can't wait to hang out with them again. I think that we are going to do a kidless sleepover!! Or at least we are going to try. Last time that we tried to do that, we were out at their house and Chase was staying the night with family. Well, at about 8 O'clock we got a phone call and Chase was a MESS!! He would not stop screaming and crying. I think that it didn't help that we started him in daycare the same week. Maybe he will do better next time. We will just have to try and see.
2 weeks ago




1 comments:
The saggy butt picture of Chase is adorable. He loved Abby's shoes and ironically those are her favorite...she calls them skateboard shoes although I really think we would end up in intensive care should she get near a skate board!
We will definitely do a kid less sleepover night (you will have a new comfy queen mattress to sleep on too!) and worse case we put the kids to bed and then have a kid less time...we will make it work!!
Post a Comment