Sunday, November 23, 2008

I had such a blast yesterday. My day started off with Chase waking up nice and early (5ish). Jeremy watched Chase while I loaded up the car with tables and decorations. Then when he started to get tired around noon, I put him in the car and went on a little road trip. We headed out to Blue Springs to help Jess and Rickey get ready for their holiday party. Chase passed out on the way there, so he took a nap for a few hours in the spare bedroom at their house. While he slept, we got everything ready. Well, she had already decorated, but I helped set up the food and kitchen area. We were there all afternoon. Chase had a blast. He was the youngest of 4 kids. I think that he was bothering the other kids, but hey, that is what the youngest child is supposed to do, right?!?


Here is a picture of him hiding under one of the Christmas Trees. When I say "ONE OF THE CHRISTMAS TREES", they have several. This one was just high enough off of the ground that he could climb under it. He kept telling me that he was hiding.



Jess also had a few vendor's at this party. She didn't actually have the sales reps there, but she borrowed their stuff so it could still be on display. This picture is of Uppercase living. I just LOVE their stuff. If you haven't heard of them, check out this website http://lauralanier.uppercaseliving.net/Home.m . It is kind of like a sticker that you can put either on your wall or anything else that you want to decorate.



Here is a picture of their main tree. Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!? I don't know how Jess does it. She always manages to make their house look gorgeous and welcoming.






Jeremy had to work last night, so he didn't get to go. He hates to miss events at the Boyd household, but there just wasn't anything that he could do about it. Hopefully he will be able to attend the next one.


***RANDOM SIDE NOTE***

Why do creatures that are supposed to be OUTSIDE just like to come into our home?!? First it was a snake, now it is this little guy. I wonder what it will be next?!?

3 comments:

DG said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your help. You were a life saver and so were all your decorations. I definitely lack in the food decorations category! :) LOL! Chase was so cute and I am so glad he annoyed the girls, it is good for them, especially mine, she needs to get use to that, she is going to be in shock when we have another kid and she doesn't get all of everyone's attention. I love the picture of Chase under the tree, he was so cute when he was telling us all he was hiding. We missed Jeremy, the Husband did especially, he wanted him to play poker again. We will do it again soon, and we'll make sure that Jeremy can come.

Where is the dead thing located in your house? Is that the garage or the basement? That is SO scary.

Jill Foley said...

Yeah...those critters need to stay outside!

Anonymous said...

What is that animal? A rat? I would freak out if I saw that in my house.

anon