I have to start this post off with giving ALL of the credit to Jess. The first time that I went to her house, I just fell in love with her idea. Since her last name is Boyd, it was something that I could relate to. She had a Wall 'O B's. She decided that she wanted to redecorate (which if you know her, it is a monthly idea. :-) so I took all of the B's. Jeremy surprised me today when I got home. He had all of them repainted and hung up on the wall that I wanted them on. It was hard to get a good picture because of the way that our house is laid out, but I took one from both ends of the hallways trying to give you an idea.
In this picture, you can see our latest addition of frames in our house. Brandi Wisdom (A link to her blog is on the right... BNW PHOTOS), put together an AMAZING piece.
I really don't have much else to update you on. We are going over to Jeremy's parents for Thanksgiving and my dad and Jeremy's brother/Girl friend are coming also. Then on Friday, I intend to sleep in (after I drop Chase off at Daycare) and then get some much needed house work done. We are going to go out to eat lunch with Jess, Rickey and Abby, but besides that there is nothing else on the agenda. Then on Saturday, we are taking Chase to see Santa. We haven't done that yet with him, so we figure that this is a good year to start. WISH US LUCK!!
We hope that everyone has a great time with all of their family and friends over Thanksgiving!!
2 weeks ago




3 comments:
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog....
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you can make it to Dyan's sometime during that day... it'd be great to see you. *muah*
Awwwwww, how sweet was that! Jeremy did great, they look very cute. I am so glad the Wall o B's got a good home!
I can't wait for lunch on Friday, the Husband is thinking chinese food and I 2nd that motion if y'all are up for it. Let me know what you think.
What a cute Wall o B's!!
Happy Thanksgiving... hope it's restful :-)
Post a Comment