Sunday, January 25, 2009

THE TIME HAS COME...

This is what it feels like sometimes when I think about the Hubby working the night shift. :-)




BUT...I have good news!!

Jeremy is officially working the DAY SHIFT!! This is so exciting!! It has been a work in progress (maybe not as much as a work in progress since I had given up on the idea, but you know what I mean) and it is finally hear. We had 2 goals before Chase started school (Let's just say we are a planning type of family.)

1) Get Jeremy to the day shift (someone has to help Chase with his homework at night. :-)

2) Move up North

Now that we have #1 crossed off of the list, we can work on #2. Hopefully that will happen within the next year or so. Jeremy has worked nights for about 7 or 8 years now (3 with the Police Department and the rest with a Security company while in college). So he is really excited to see what it is like to have a "normal" family life or maybe just a "normal" life in general. BUT...I got to thinking...since it has been this long since he has worked days, maybe he needs something to help him with the early mornings. This is what I have found...

I figure that it is perfect since he LOVES his ICE TEA MAKER that Jess and Rickey got him. Wonder if this will really work...

Anyway, I know that a few of you already know he is on the day shift, but I thought I would make sure that EVERYONE knew.

3 comments:

DG said...

It is so exciting that he finally gets to go to days. I pray that the transition to "normal" days will be easy on the 3 of you. I am sure it will be an adjustment as you try to get a routine in order but that is such great news!!!

The Early Morning Riser Tea is awesome, what a brilliant idea. I am so excited for you and that you will have your husband back home with you when you get home from work. You have both been so patient in waiting for this to happen, God is good! The same will happen with moving, just keep trying to be patient.

Love ya, hope you have a great week!

T said...

define up north.

Mama's Ramblings said...

Up North to us would be a Kansas City Address and a Liberty school district.